Friday, March 27, 2015

Weekly Catch Up


 

Books I Read:
 
Pawn by Aimee Carter: I really enjoyed this one and have already posted the review.  Check it out HERE.

Origin by Jessica Khoury: Technically I'm currently reading this one.  So far it's pretty fantastic.



TV I Watched:

Teen Mom OG premiered on MTV! I must admit I'm excited to see the original cast back.... Well, I'm excited to see Maci and Catelynn, I could care less about Farrah and Amber.  I started watching Teen Mom back when it was first on and I wasn't a mommy myself, then when I found out I was expecting it was fun to see others going through the same thing. You may be thinking how could it be the same? Well I wasn't sixteen but I was young compared to most first time moms, at only 23 there weren't a whole lot of people going through the same things as me.  Granted I had/have a way better support system considering I was/am married and had/have a full time job.  But now it's fun to see what they have all been up to since they were on TV last.  And the kids have gotten soo cute!

iZombie I realized this week why the show reminds me so much of Veronica Mars... it's developed by Rob Thomas who also was a part of Veronica Mars!  The second episode in the series was just as entertaining as the first and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the show is gaining popularity.

Grey's Anatomy had me on the edge of my seat waiting for this weeks episode.  I was literally biting my nails at the end of the episode hoping for a good outcome so of course I'm excited to find that (spoilers!) Derek Shepard is BAAAACK!!! YAY!! Also the whole leech in that lady's sinus cavity grossed me out...blech!!


Only 2 weeks and 1 day until Season 5 of Game of Thrones airs on HBO! I'm so ready!


GAMES I PLAYED:

I ended up buying myself a Nintendo 3DS XL and let me just say, I am a woman obsessed! I bought three games to go along with it; Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate (which I really don't like so I doubt I will play it much), Super Mario 3D Land (one of the main reasons I went with Nintendo is because I LOVE Mario! I'm currently on W4 and lovin it), and Harvest Moon A New Beginning (I'm finally about to leave the tutorial behind.  It was pretty slow moving in the beginning but I'm quickly learning that this will be my go-to game).  I do hope to get some new games in the future, I would really like to try out Animal Crossing or Zelda but we'll see...


Have a great weekend everyone! See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...