Friday, March 20, 2015

Weekly Catch Up

Welcome one and all to Head In The Clouds' Weekly Catch Up.  Let's Discuss...

Books I Read:

Over the weekend I was able to start and finish two books, Stolen by Lucy Christopher and Confess by Colleen Hoover, both of which I have already posted a review on so check that out! I then tried, and failed, to get into the second book in the Throne of Glass series, Crown of Midnight.  I'm in a type of reading slump right now that I just couldn't handle the depth and complications of this beautiful series so I gave up and left it to be read at a later time.  Luckily, I had much better luck with Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally so the week didn't end with a reading loss.


TV I Watched:

I've been binging on Criminal Minds on Netflix for the past month or two.  I blame Netflix for my slow down in book reviews, it's pretty much an addiction.  Anyways, I'm on season 3 and now I find myself constantly comparing things to the show and wondering what the Team would think about certain crimes in the news.  It's a problem.

The Royals premiered Sunday over on E! and I must admit that it's kind of a guilty pleasure watch.  I'm not sure how long I will follow the series because I wasn't completely impressed with the series opener, it's kind of like watching a train wreck.  I also couldn't help wondering what the real Royal family thinks about this American show.  It seems bad taste to me...

Eye Candy on MTV aired their Season Finale Monday night. (SPOILER WARNING) I can't believe that Jake ended up being the Flirtual Killer!! In the beginning I really thought Tommy was the killer but by the last few episodes it became clear it wasn't him.  Still, I thought Jake was cleared so I actually started to like the guy!! Also..what is Sara up to? I'm looking forward to next season!

iZombie premiered on the CW and I am a fan! It has a zombie with a brain who is a comic book hero complete with super powers and Veronica Mars investigative skills. Now I'm just hoping everyone else loves it since the CW is notorious for canceling shows I fall for...

Grey's Anatomy how you like to play with my heart. I bawled like a baby for most of this weeks episode. And then... Derrek, Derrek, Derrek how you make me hate you!  Of course up until this episode I was starting to lose interest in the show, the producers sure know how to pull a girl back in...

Only 3 weeks and 1 day until Season 5 of Game of Thrones airs on HBO! I'm so ready!


GAMES I PLAYED:

My husband downloaded a new game onto the Playstation for the kids enjoyment.  It's called The Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse.  Turns out it's a pretty fun game and it has me contemplating getting myself a gaming system.  I'm pretty sure the husband and I couldn't share the playstation plus I like being able to be close to the screen so I can see what's going on, so I've been looking at PSP's or DS's any thoughts on either?


Have a great weekend everyone! See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...