Thursday, February 5, 2015

Review: Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

NEVER NEVER
Author: Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
Publication Date: 01/07/2015
Audience: YA, NA
Genre: Romance, Mystery

Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. 
Complete strangers since this morning. 
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.

Summary from Goodreads





REVIEW

I have absolutely no idea what I just read.  Seriously.

When I read the summary for this book I almost decided against picking it up. In fact I went back and forth with that decision for months.  Then the release day came and went and reviews kept being posted.  Everyone was saying the same thing, they have no idea what is going on in this book but that it's classic Colleen Hoover.  Turns out that was enough for me to decide to buy it.

Well let me just say that even though I have no idea what is happening to our main characters I am still enthralled by their story and I'm dying for the next book.  Colleen is so good at getting me to connect with her characters, I should have never doubted her.  This is, however, the first book I have read by Tarryn Fisher and I would say that I'm interested in reading her other books but I've looked into them and they don't really sound like something I would be interested in.

The next book in the series doesn't come out till May so I wouldn't blame you if you waited till then before reading this first book.  However, if you're a fan of Colleen Hoover like I am then you definitely should read this series at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...