Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Goodreads Archive Review: Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover




UGLY LOVE
Author: Colleen Hoover
Publication Date: 08/05/2014
Audience: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.
Summary from Goodreads



REVIEW


I knew going into this that I would probably love it, I mean Colleen Hoover IS AMAZING. At least, the two books I had read by her prior to this were amazing. What Ugly Love cemented for me was the fact that Colleen Hoover belongs on my insta-buy list. The lady can do no wrong.

Ugly Love is beautifully tragic. The secret that Miles has locked down deep inside broke my heart into a million pieces once it was revealed. I'm not even kidding. I started hyperventilating because it was way too easy to imagine myself in his shoes and I don't know how I would be able to carry on. The whole book was such an emotional roller coaster. I spent the whole time rooting for Miles and Tate and each time Miles let Tate down I felt her disappointment and sadness. Once I knew his secret my heart went out to him and all I wanted was his healing.

Also? That epilogue? Good God talk about a blubbering mess! I'm pretty sure my husband thought I had jumped off the crazy cliff.

I highly recommend you read this, if you're anything like me you will definitely become a Colleen Hoover fan for life and will find yourself buying the rest of her books!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...