Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fire & Ice by Michele Barrow






 
 

***I received Fire & Ice in ebook format from the author in return for a fair and honest review.  In no way does that influence the thoughts or opinions of this review.***


REVIEW
 

I wanted to like this book, I really did, but I had a hard time getting into it.  I think it had to do with my dislike of the main character, Lorelei.  She is so dense at times that I really wanted to shake her and tell her to brighten up.  When she is taken by Adrius into his world and trapped there she spends several days not knowing why or when she can leave.  If it were me I would have figured that all out in the first hour of being trapped.  The book also had some insta love going on, which isn't always bad, but in this case there was really no foundation for her infatuation of Adrius.
 
 
Other than the insta love and infuriating main character, the world Michele paints is full of detail and vivid descriptions. We meet so many new creatures and enter a world where almost anything is possible.  
 
 
Michele weaves a tale of mystery and suspense and has you turning the page in hopes of finding out what exactly is going on and what will happen in the end. With unexpected twists and intense relationships you will be anything but bored.
 
 
 
 
Check Out The Author
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Discuss. Leave Your Opinions Here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...